Over the last 6 years Thrive (formerly known as TheAppBuilder), has developed and brought to market an innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that enables enterprise grade, employee communications and engagement mobile apps to be very quickly created, published and updated by organisations all around the world.
We've already built up an impressive global client list that includes organisations such as HBO, Carlsberg, Michelin, AirFrance-KLM, to name a few across the UK, Europe and North and South America, and now we want you to help accelerate our growth to the next level.
Thrive is a 100% locally owned, award winning, business with solid foundations established, a very impressive global enterprise client base, and huge growth potential in the rapidly expanding market of enterprise mobility.
Our vision is to create a world beating SaaS company out of Belfast. We plan to grow the business rapidly over the next couple of years, significantly increasing our global client base and platform capabilities whilst expanding our team here in Belfast.
In addition to being part of a small (but growing!), energetic, agile team working on an awesome world class product, in a relaxed enjoyable environment the other benefits of working here include:
- Highly competitive salary
- Share options scheme for all permanent staff
- Private healthcare scheme
- Competitive Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- A flexible and friendly working environment encouraging a meaningful work/life balance
- Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Thrive are looking to hire an inside Sales Representative who is passionate about bringing Thrive to the world. Working closely with the senior sales & marketing managers you will play an important role in delivering our ambitious growth plans.
Whilst extensive product, market and process training will be provided to the successful applicant, inside sales experience ideally within B2B SaaS, with a strong focus on remote selling online is required. Experience selling technology solutions to Human Resource functions within organisations of 200 employees upwards is highly desirable.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Management of inbound web chat, follow up and lead assignment.
- Setting up demo apps on the Thrive platform for potential customers. This involves understanding and clarifying customer requirements, combining those with your own creative ideas, sourcing sample content and uploading it to the Thrive platform. Whilst full training will be provided, this aspect of the role requires a degree of creativity and passion to create demo apps that show “the art of the possible” to potential clients.
- Writing tailored proposals and helping with tender submissions.
- Following up on trials and closing smaller opportunities by completing online demos, calls and possible face to face meetings.
What will the inside sales rep do?
The inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making and receiving many calls per day, working to support the heads of sales and marketing, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key decision makers and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand our database of prospects and customers.
- Prepare and perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Manage the online chat system and respond to enquiries online.
- Nurturing and building relationships with trial users to ensure they have a successful trial, on boarding and maximise the conversion rate into customers.
- Genuine passion & interest in employee engagement and internal communications.
- Proven inside sales experience with a minimum of 2 year's experience.
- Track record of closing sales and over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing many calls per day and responding to web chat.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools (e.g. Skype for Business).
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Willingness to prospect and ID new opportunities in the market.
- Experienced in writing effective email communications.
- From time-to-time be open to conducting online sales meetings with global prospects outside normal UK working hours.
Highly Desirable Experience.
- Experience within B2B SaaS, with a strong focus on remote selling online.
- Experience selling into Human Resources departments of organisations with over 200 employees in size.
- Experience within the Internal Communications or Employee Engagement arena.
- Experience/awareness of mobile software (apps) and modern enterprise IT (e.g. Office 365).
- Experience creating content and using Content Management Systems.
- Experience with basic image manipulation.
This is a great opportunity for an excellent candidate, with a good background in sales, to help enhance and further develop our go-to-market approach within a growing team. You will enjoy exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment whilst working with the most up-to-date technologies.
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV to email@example.com with the name of the position in the subject line.