Over the last 6 years Thrive (formerly known as TheAppBuilder), has developed and brought to market an innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that enables enterprise grade, employee communications and engagement mobile apps to be very quickly created, published and updated by organisations all around the world.
We've already built up an impressive global client list that includes organisations such as HBO, Carlsberg, Michelin, AirFrance-KLM, to name a few across the UK, Europe and North and South America, and now we want you to help accelerate our growth to the next level.
Thrive is a 100% locally owned, award winning, business with solid foundations established, a very impressive global enterprise client base, and huge growth potential in the rapidly expanding market of enterprise mobility.
Our vision is to create a world beating SaaS company out of Belfast. We plan to grow the business rapidly over the next couple of years, significantly increasing our global client base and platform capabilities whilst expanding our team here in Belfast.
In addition to being part of a small (but growing!), energetic, agile team working on an awesome world class product, in a relaxed enjoyable environment the other benefits of working here include:
- Highly competitive salary
- Share options scheme for all permanent staff
- Private healthcare scheme
- Competitive Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- A flexible and friendly working environment encouraging a meaningful work/life balance
- Front End React Developer
Front End React Developer
We are looking to hire a Front End Developer who is passionate about delivering high quality products in a dynamic, collaborative environment using the latest tech stack. If you’re a developer who enjoys crafting thoughtful, high-performance solutions, we’d love to chat with you about the role.
You will form part of a strong, experienced and motivated development team with direct line of contact to the company owners/directors and the ability to shape the future direction of the product and the company. You will play a key role in the further development of our core product to facilitate our ambitious growth plans.
- Developing our SaaS product utilising the modern web technologies
- Helping to define and influence the future technical direction for the evolution of the product
- Working within an agile environment to develop high quality software
- Using initiative to resolve any development issues hindering the team output
- Providing third-line technical support to help resolve customer issues
Your Experience and Skills
- Proven track record of developing commercial applications using modern web technologies
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor own work activities in order to meet time and quality targets
- Desire to keep up to date with latest technologies and looking how they can be used effectively
Highly Desirable Experience
- C# .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI
- AngularJS, KnockoutJS or similar
- Dev Ops Services and Tools
- Xamarin, Xamarin Forms or other cross platform mobile development
- Continuous Integration, Test Automation and other testing methodologies
- Microsoft SQL Server, SQL and Entity Framework
This is a great opportunity for an excellent candidate with a genuine interest in software engineering, to help enhance and further develop our product within a growing team. You will enjoy exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment whilst working with the most up-to-date technologies.
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV to email@example.com with the name of the position in the subject line.