Over the last 6 years Thrive (formerly known as TheAppBuilder), has developed and brought to market an innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that enables enterprise grade, employee communications and engagement mobile apps to be very quickly created, published and updated by organisations all around the world.
We've already built up an impressive global client list that includes organisations such as HBO, Carlsberg, Michelin, AirFrance-KLM, to name a few across the UK, Europe and North and South America, and now we want you to help accelerate our growth to the next level.
Thrive is a 100% locally owned, award winning, business with solid foundations established, a very impressive global enterprise client base, and huge growth potential in the rapidly expanding market of enterprise mobility.
Our vision is to create a world beating SaaS company out of Belfast. We plan to grow the business rapidly over the next couple of years, significantly increasing our global client base and platform capabilities whilst expanding our team here in Belfast.
In addition to being part of a small (but growing!), energetic, agile team working on an awesome world class product, in a relaxed enjoyable environment the other benefits of working here include:
- Highly competitive salary
- Share options scheme for all permanent staff
- Private healthcare scheme
- Competitive Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- A flexible and friendly working environment encouraging a meaningful work/life balance
- Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
Thrive are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Executive who is passionate about bringing Thrive to the world through direct sales. Working closely with the senior sales & marketing managers you will play an important role in delivering our ambitious growth plans.
Whilst extensive product, market and process training will be provided to the successful applicant, business development experience ideally directly selling B2B SaaS technology solutions to Human Resource functions within organisations of 2,000 employees upwards is highly desirable.
- Building and maintaining a significant pipeline of sales opportunities with the end goal of generating a significant six figure volume of new business annually.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understanding the underlying needs and requirements of clients and partners.
- Setting up demo apps on the Thrive platform for potential customers. This involves understanding and clarifying customer requirements, combining those with your own creative ideas, sourcing sample content and uploading it to the Thrive platform. Whilst full training will be provided, this aspect of the role requires a degree of creativity and passion to create demo apps that show “the art of the possible” to potential clients and partners.
- Writing tailored proposals and tender submissions.
- Following up on trials and closing opportunities by completing online demos, calls and face to face meetings as required.
What will the Business Development Executive do?
The Business Development Executive will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives through direct sales. You must be comfortable both working strategically and “rolling your sleeves up”, working with the heads of sales and marketing, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Genuine passion & interest in employee engagement and internal communications.
- Proven Business Development experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Track record of closing sales and over-achieving quota.
- Track record of establishing and maximising successful client relationships.
- Strong phone presence.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools (e.g. Skype for Business).
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Willingness to prospect and ID new opportunities in the market.
- Experienced in writing effective email communications.
- From time-to-time be open to conducting online sales meetings with global prospects outside normal UK working hours.
- Travel as required, primarily in the UK & Ireland.
Highly Desirable Experience
- Experience within B2B SaaS.
- Experience selling into Human Resources departments of organisations with over 500 employees in size.
- Experience within the Internal Communications or Employee Engagement arena.
- Experience/awareness of mobile software (apps) and modern enterprise IT (e.g. Office 365).
- Experience creating content and using Content Management Systems.
- Experience with basic image manipulation.
This is a great opportunity for an excellent candidate, with a good track record in sales, to help enhance and further develop our go-to-market approach within a growing team. You will enjoy exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment whilst working with the most up-to-date technologies.
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV to email@example.com with the name of the position in the subject line.